The last of the Mohicans in the Cantabrian Mountains
You can become wildlife guide and you can build your own experience.
The last of the Mohicans lives in Europe’s Peaks, the Saja-Besaya Natural Park and the Collados of the Asón.These places have more than 5000 square kilometers for the protection of the brown bear, wolves, eagles, vultures and deer and other species living in freedom. Annually are spent millions of euros for the protection of these species and the maintenance of their natural habitat.
Do you like wildlife and wild life in complete freedom? You will discover a fascinating nature, and you will travel through restricted access areas and you will enjoy exclusive itineraries for places with the greatest chance of seeing these species next to The Last of the Mohicans, a person who has dedicated his life to teaching these natural wonders.The best tour guide in the nature.
You will start from soft meadows, streams and lush forests, and you will arrive to the steepest streams and glaciers, which served as a reference to the ancient sailors on their trips to Europe.
You will get a detailed and exhaustive knowledge of the mountains and it will be an unforgettable experience. Also you will hear many anecdotes, each one more curious and surprising.They will be told by the best guide, The Last of the Mohicans. Many natural secrets are waiting.You can admire them and you can tell after.
You will live wonderful sensations and you will be part of the leyend.
The activity includes:
Modern 4x4 vehicle VIP.
Guide and personal attention.
Digital photographic reportage and picnic or substitute present.
- Prezzo: 100€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
San Vicente de la Barquera (Cantabria)
Ramales de la Victoria (Cantabria)
- Durata: 8 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 23/08/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Informazioni aggiuntive: *See other options. Experience 8 hours. (from 10 to 18 hours) Minimun group 2 people. Maximun group 6 people.
- Categoria dell´attività: Sport e avventura. Multiavventura. Natura. Osservare flora e fauna. Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: Rutas Turisticas 4x4 ®
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
For all ages.
Departures every day
Attività che ti possono interessare
115€ per persona (imposte incluse)
Trascorrere una giornata nel campo della PEDROCHES ... (+Visualizza)
Villanueva de Córdoba
690€ per persona (imposte incluse)
Una novità: itinerario misto 9 giorni: 6 tappe a piedi ... (+Visualizza)