Bodegas Castaño is today one of the most relevant wine producers in South-Eastern Spain for their tradition and achievements in the use of the indigenous grape varieties.
With a clear innovating spirit, the Castaño family has incorporated avant-garde technologies and the latest winemaking systems to keep the legacy of their ancestors alive, an inherited passion for the deeply rooted Monastrell, the king variety in Yecla.
Come and enjoy a visit around Bodegas Castaño, learning all the wine process and tasting four different wines with assorted local cheese and cold meat.
From monday to friday minimum 2 people
Saturday minimum 10 people
- Prezzo: 10€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 1 Ore, 30 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 30/05/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 11/01/2021
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Bookings from monday to saturday From monday to friday: minimum 2 people Saturdays: minimum 10 people
- Categoria dell´attività: Gastronomia. Enoturismo
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: BODEGAS CASTAÑO
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
BODEGAS CASTAÑO FACILITIES