Boat excursion with the "Bussard" with 2 dives
We leave Tazacorte harbour with the comfortable boat "Bussard" and their crew. After having coffee on board, we reach the first dive-site on the west or nothwest side of the island - Charco Verde withlots of arches, Tres Hermanas or the lobster-cave, depending on divers and weather.
After the first dive, we have a reasonable break and jump in again, to enjoy one more dive at this fantastic spots close to the marine reserve.
When we finished diving, a meal is waiting for us, and we can enjoy some time on the boat and try to find some dolfins.
- Prezzo: 110€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Tedesco
Tazacorte (La Palma)
- Durata: 6 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 16/01/2014
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/03/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: A diving certification, medical statement and an insurance (can be done here) is required for any diving activities. It is strongly recommended to do at least one dive with us before joining the boat trip. Equipment is not included and can be rented for 8€ per dive. Non-divers are welcome aswell and will be charged a discounted price of 50€. It ispossible to go snorkling while the divers are under water.
- Categoria dell´attività: Sport e avventura. Immersioni. Nautica
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: La Palma Diving
Informazioni a cura del fornitore