Cycling Sevilla to Cadiz
A tour along conditioned cycle tracks and winding country roads where you have the opportunity to experience the splendor of Andalusian culture through its historic cities and towns : Sevilla, Carmona, Jerez, and Cadiz.
The route winds through Andalusian countryside and sweeping landscapes of cereal and sunflower plantations, almond and olive groves. Discover for yourself the magic of Sevilla, an enchanting city of international fame. Enjoy ‘tapas’, sherry wines and flamenco in the streets of Jerez and explore the historic hilltop towns of Carmona and Arcos de la Frontera. The tour finishes in the oldest city in western Europe: Cádiz, with its stunning beaches.
Accommodation comprises of high quality Parador hotels and hand-picked four-star city hotels.
Category: Cycling, self-guided
Duration: 6 nights, 7 days
We are local experts, specialists in genuine cycling tours in undiscovered Spain.
-Carefully designed original cycling tour along the roads less travelled.
-Local knowledge allows us to deliver the best itineraries, with hand-picked quality hotels.
-Self-guided cycling with 24-7 local support.
-We take care of all the logistics while you just enjoy!
-CO2 neutral holidays: we compensate the emissions of each person.
The price includes:
6 nights´ accommodation with breakfasts, luggage transfers between hotels, detailed maps with your trail clearly marked, itinerary description, emergency support, activity insurance.
Optional: bike and ebike hire, half board / dinners and GPS rental.
- Prix: 965€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Anglais
Arcos de la Frontera (Cadiz)
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Durée: 7 Jours
- Date disponible du: 01/09/2018
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: 1st March-30st June and 1st Sept-30th November
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Villes. Sports et aventure. Cyclotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Away from the Crowds
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Cádiz. © David Ibáñez Montañez
Arcos de la Frontera.