Caving in Rotgers Cave (Barcelona)
If you already have some speleology experience, Cueva de Rotgers is one of the most thrilling ones you could ever discover.
In this cave, the water has sculpted a serie of galleries and narrow paths, where you have to make use of a good technique, plus you will have plenty of time to overcome this route.
Because we could be facing some difficult areas, it’s necessary to have a minimum of fitness and agility, and to be able to stay calm during some times where we could be feeling some claustrophobia.
The cave’s water, the steps to overcome and the length, make of this activity a truly entertaining and unique experience; where, even though it’s a quite technical route, you won’t need any ropes.
Includes guide, insurances, helmet and frontal light.
- Prix: 50€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 4 Heures
- Date disponible du: 21/10/2017
- Date disponible au: 24/12/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Sports et aventure. Multi-aventure. Nature
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Nattule
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Caving in Barcelona
Caving in Rotgers, Barcelona
Caving Rotgers Barcelona
Caving in Rotgers