Birds and Wines in Mérida
Mérida was founded by Augustus in 25 BC to accommodate veterans from his northern Hispania campaigns, Mérida later became the capital of ancient Lusitania. Indeed, the city's importance did not end there, maintaining its status in Visigothic times, through to the Catholic Monarchs and down to the 1980s.
This is a unique and special tour across the city of Mérida, especially designed to discover the wealth of birds around the Guadiana River.
This tour also focuses on the wines produced in the region such as "cava", white wines made with local grapes (cayetana, pardina, eva beba), rose wines or red wines. All this wines will be paired with typical tapas.
The tour includes:
- Pick up at meeting point
- Guided visit to Mérida with a local guide
- Tasting 4 selected wines and 4 tapas in different restaurants and winebars
- Maps and birdwatching guides
- Prix: 50€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 3 Heures
- Date disponible du: 28/01/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: Please check available dates
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Nature. Observer la flore et la faune
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Cata con Cati
Informations fournies par le prestataire