Timanfaya National Park
Get ready to see one of the islands' most stunning environments: Timanfaya National Park wilderness which seems to belong to another planet. An entertaining trip for the whole family.
The visit to Timanfaya is virtually mandatory during your stay in Lanzarote. It is a vast natural space designed by volcanic activity in the late eighteenth century that currently has 25 volcanoes with only some dormant in activity: in some places, the surface temperatures exceed 100C. We will have the opportunity to witness geothermal experiments performed during the visit to the “Route of the Volcanoes”.
Timanfaya is a space that impresses woth the peculiarity of its forms and its wild nature of a Martian like appearance.
- Prix: 20€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Anglais
- Durée: 3 Heures
- Date disponible du: 31/10/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/10/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Nature
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: TOURISTTICKET
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Islote de Hilario