Historical Andalusí Spain: Magic and Authenticity
This is a one-in-a-lifetime trip of three Spanish cities bursting with culture and history and mixed with wonderful natural enclaves where traditions and ancestral gastronomy are still alive. You will soon fall in love with the authentic way of life of the South of Spain!
Within the itinerary we can:
- Discover the most authentic side of Madrid with the locals.
- Get lost in the largest World Heritage historic centre.
- Enjoy the traditional Andalusian gastronomy.
- Live an unforgettable experience in a traditional Hamman.
- Visit the Albaycin and the Alhambra at night.
- Learn to dance a little flamenco.
- Tour around the beautiful typical villages of Alpujarras.
- Chill out at sunset in Cabo de Gata.
Why choose us?
- We encourage local activities, unique throughout the world
- The accommodations are locally managed, chosen with sustainable criteria
- The restaurants work with local products, you will go back home yearning for the Alavese food
- Accommodation in a double room in selected hotels or rural houses with charm
- Meals mentioned as included
- Local guides
- Activities and tours indicated as included
- Specified transfers
Does not include:
- International flights
- Transportation indicated as not included
- Food and drinks not specified
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Prix: 2 765€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français
Alpujarra de la Sierra (Granada)
- Durée: 13 Jours
- Date disponible du: 05/06/2019
- Date disponible au: 30/04/2022
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Villes
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: GENUINE SPAIN
Informations fournies par le prestataire