Origins of Madrid
With this route you'll discover how the Spanish capital was built, who were the first inhabitants, how it turns into the actual image. An expert guide will be responsible to show you where the first walls were constructed, which were the first streets, etc.
The route starts in Muhammad I Park, who was the founder of the city. You will discover how the old walls and doors had input to what today is the capital.
The tour lasts two hours and includes a break to taste the madroño liquor (or maybe another drink that you prefer).
During the 2 hours you will walk thorough like Cuesta de la Vega, Segovia Street, Plaza de la Paja, Closed Door, Cava Baja, San Miguel Market, Royal Theater and Santiago’s Arc among others.
Discover the most secret mysteries of Madrid in the hands of professionals willing to answer any questions you may have during the activity.
- Prix: 10€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol
- Durée: 2 Heures
- Date disponible du: 15/12/2014
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Yumping
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Discover how Madrid was built
Discover the most secrets mysteries
Know all about the Spanish capital