Authentic Valencian Paella & visit Ruzafa Market
This experience begins with a guided tour of the famous "Mercat de Russafa" fresh market, in the coolest neighborhood of Valencia. Here, we will get the fresh ingredients for our cooking experience. During this tour, we will explain local vegetables, seafood, and ingredients that are necessary for the paella.
Next, we have a five-minute walk to our cooking school. While walking, we will explain to you the traditional buildings we pass, like the old country houses that remain in some streets of Valencia.
Now it's time for the hands-on cooking class, a fun experience that will make anybody enjoy cooking. Oscar or Ramon (both very fun Valencian chefs) will show you the traditional Valencian paella recipes we will use.
Our class is the perfect experience to see Valencian culture and to learn the most important tips of the paella recipes: the cooking times, the kind of rice to use, the tricks for amazing flavor, and everything else you need to know to prepare your first (but not last) paella.
- Prix: 45€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 3 Heures, 30 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 31/12/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2025
- Informations complémentaires: The market is closed on Sundays.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Gastronomie . Cours de cuisine. Marchés traditionnels et gastronomiques
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: My First Paella
Informations fournies par le prestataire