Hiking in Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria is a miniature continent, with good weather practically all year round. A small scale continent, in the middle of the sea, with a particular mixture of ingredients that make it a paradise for hikers.
In Gran Canaria there are more than 800 km of trails that cross the island. Many of them as old as 2000 years old that were made by the first humans who arrived on the island. Most of the trails were built after the Castilian conquest in 1483 to transport merchandise. Today, we call them the Royal Roads.
With the help of these trails we discover nature, mountains, green valleys and picturesque villages located in the most beautiful places.
The excursions are guided by 2 guides who know the island very well and have a good knowledge about history, nature, flora and fauna.
You have to dress well and wear boots suitable for the excursion. In the winter, October to April, the temperature can change a lot in the mountains, it ranges between 5 - 20 degrees.
Included in the excursion: Transportation, 2 guides and walking poles. You can also borrow a backpack and raincoat if you forgot your own. There are boots for rent for 5€ /pair.
The food is not included. But we always stop at a restaurant / bar before the walk where you can buy food and drinks.
We promise an unforgettable day.
- Prix: 55€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Tejeda (Gran Canaria)
Santa Lucía de Tirajana (Gran Canaria)
San Bartolomé de Tirajana (Gran Canaria)
Mogán (Gran Canaria)
Artenara (Gran Canaria)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las (Gran Canaria)
- Durée: 8 Heures
- Date disponible du: 01/10/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/05/2023
- Informations complémentaires: From 1 of October to 30 of april: We hike every monday, wednesday and friday with departure/pick up from the south side of the iland from Mogan to Bahia feliz From 1 of October to 30 of april: We hike every tuesday with departure/pick up from Las Palmas Summer time excursion on demand
- Catégorie de l´activité: Nature. Écotourisme. Randonnée
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Rocky Adventure
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Sun set view to the westcost.
Sun rise, owerlooking the south
Hiking in Gran Canaria
An the trail to Artenara
The highest peak, Pico de las Nieves
Wiev to Roque Faneque