Highlights of Ibiza Bike Tour
This Mediterranean paradise is one of the most complete of all the Balearic Islands. It has a party scene, a Historical Center that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999 and incomparable beaches. And the best way to see it all? On a bike tour! During a two hora tour, your local guide will show you the highlights of Ibiza. You will discover the history of Ibiza by visiting sites of historical interest such as the Parc de la Pau, the Necropolis, and the Portal de ses Taules, which serves as the gateway to the historic center of Ibiza. You will ride through Ses Feixes, a wetland area recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its biodiversity and the conservation of marine meadows present in the area. And of course, the tour includes a ride through the Port to the Lighthouse. The tour includes the use of a bamboo or city bike and a local expert guide. Learn the stories of the island with this fun and relaxed activity.
- Prix: 35€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Allemand
- Durée: 2 Heures
- Date disponible du: 26/07/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2025
- Informations complémentaires: This tour is offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 17.00h. Price depends on number of people: 1 – 2 people: € 35 per person 3 or more people: € 30 per person
- Catégorie de l´activité: Sports et aventure. Cyclotourisme
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Baja Bikes
Informations fournies par le prestataire
The best of Ibiza by bike.