Alpine Birds in the Picos de Europa National Park
Some of the highest peaks in Northern Spain are located in Picos de Europa National Park, and many of the meadows are set more than 1.500 m. above the sea level. This is the suitable environment for most of the alpine birds like Alpine Accentor, Snowfinch, Wallcreeper, Yellow and Red -billed chough and much more.
Wallcreeper, Snowfinch and Alpine Accentor are probably the most representative and also one the most sought birds for European birdwatchers in Picos de Europa National Park. All of them can be watched just with a simple walk to the upland areas in one of the most breathtaking and unforgettable mountain sceneries in Spain.
Cable car tickets not included. This price is for groups between 4 and 10 people. For other different groups, please ask.
- Prix: 25€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 1 Jours
- Date disponible du: 01/05/2019
- Date disponible au: 30/09/2019
- Informations complémentaires: July and August not suitable, and May depends on the presence or not of snow in the high areas.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Nature. Observer la flore et la faune. Écotourisme
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Birding Picos de Europa
Informations fournies par le prestataire