We leave in small groups of only up to 14 people to guarantee a unique experience.
We start off in one of the most emblematic places of Lanzarote, the Timanfay National Park, where after a series of geothermal demonstrations which show us that the high temperatures are occurring at shallow depths we will continue along the route of the volcanoes and visit places, where the first eruptions happened.
Then, still inside the park, you will have the opportunity to take part in a camel ride (this is optional and not included in the price).
We continue towards the coast passing the Salt Pans of Janubio, declared Protected Natural Area with the site category "Of Scientific Interest", the Los Hervideros cliffs, where we make a stop to allow for photography and will continue to the small coastal town of El Golfo and enjoy the views of the Charco de los Clicos. We finish with a visit to the wine growing area of La Geria.
This includes the tickets to the National Park.
Camel ride not included on the price. 6€ per person to be paid directly to the camellier.
- Prix: 49€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Allemand
- Durée: 5 Heures
- Date disponible du: 23/08/2018
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: Tours in english: From Playa Blanca: Tuesday from 08:00 am to 08:15 am Friday from 14:30 pm to 15:00 pm From Puerto del Carmen, Costa Teguise and Arrecife Tuesday from 14:30 pm to 15:00 pm Friday from 08:00 am to 08:15 am Pick up from your hotel. We will inform you of the exact pick up time when you confirm booking
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Nature
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: LANZAROTE EXPERIENCE TOURS
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Valley of Tranquillity (Timanfaya)
Salt Pans of Janubio