Learn to cook the authentic Valencian paella
The Valencian experience par excellence is the PAELLA, both at a culinary and social level. Families and friends gather to eat the paella and while cooking, they take advantage of the opportunity to chat, until the time comes to share a table and dish.
You start by buying the ingredients, and where better than in the Central Market, characterized by the variety, quality and freshness of its products. It is the most important for selling fresh produce from Valencia.
Once in the kitchen, you will prepare and cook your paella with the supervision of an expert in Valencian cuisine who will teach you step by step how to cook the authentic Valencian paella and explain the history of its creation and many other curious things.
During the preparation of the paella, there is a tasting of Valencian wine, white or red, or handmade Valencian beer, accompanied by a tasting of tomatoes from the Valencian vegetable garden, seasoned with the best virgin oils of denomination of origin appellation of the Valencian Community, to suck your fingers!
Once the cooking is finished, it is time to taste your paella and to complete this moment, the paella will be accompanied by a typical Valencian salad and, to finish, a good dessert from the land. From drinking, you will again taste a drink to choose between soda, wine or beer.
At the end, you will receive a personalised diploma certifying your good work in the kitchen.
- Prix: 55€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 5 Heures
- Date disponible du: 27/04/2018
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: The activity with the shopping in the Central Market will be from Monday to Saturday morning when it is open. Booking subject to availability.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Gastronomie . Cours de cuisine
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: ART VALENCIA
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Workshop of paella.