The mating of the Great Bustard (Zamora)
In Tierra de Campos (Zamora), where cereal crops stand out, we find a group of seasonal lakes where a great number of water birds find refuge. The greylag goose stands out, finding here its second biggest home in mainland, right after Doñana.
As well, the great bustard stands out, a species we will closely follow in this trip - our goal is to watch this magnificent species during its mating time.
To a lesser degree, we will also find little bustards and gangas ortegas; as well as species of waterfowls and waders that come to this place to reproduce during spring and summer time.
We will enjoy this birding activity surrounded by an environment of great beauty, adorned with typical pigeon flocks from this region.
The activity includes:
Transfer in van
Basic travel insurance
- Prix: 95€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 13 Heures
- Date disponible du: 21/04/2018
- Date disponible au: 30/04/2020
- Catégorie de l´activité: Culture et traditions. Nature. Écotourisme. Observer la flore et la faune
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Nattule
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Mating of Great Bustard in Zamora
Birdwatching in Tierra de Campos, Zamora
Birding in Tierra de Campos, Zamora
Great Bustard watching in Zamora