The window of Relux, a nature's masterpiece (Bizkaia)
We will start with a little walk to one of the most beautiful places in Carranza. We'll begin walking down the slopes of El Mazo (823 m.), going from the large grasslands that dominate the area, until limestones that form the north of the valley.
With the company of griffon vultures and Egyptian vultures, we will glance at the famous Relux window. It is an opening in the rock, which frames the output of Carranza river to the Asón and thence to the sea.We'll return to the starting point by the same path, with the Ordunte mountains at the background.
Along the route, we will know how these mountains and forms (lapies, sinkholes...) are created. We'll also meet the vultures and livestock coexisting in this place.Important!The tours are made in small groups, it means, as soon as you book a day, no one else (unless stated otherwise under your petition) will be able to book that same day.
- Prix: 20€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Lanestosa (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Durée: 3 Heures
- Date disponible du: 15/07/2017
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Nature. Randonnée. Observer la flore et la faune. Écotourisme
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Nattule
Informations fournies par le prestataire
The window of Relux, Bizkaia
A natural masterpiece in Bizkaia
A nature's masterpiece in Bizkaia