Gauda, the message of the flying
The artistic and environmental evenings return with "GAUDA, the message of La Voladora" to a surprising environment, La Alfranca, Zaragoza.
A cultural and environmental experience created by Nacho Arantegui and developed with the Trarutan Association.
The event includes the artists Cecilia Gala, Rodrigo Rodríguez, Sonia Deluis, Yago de Mateo and the collaboration of Silvia Cored, Gustavo Giménez, Alfredo Porras and José Luis Blasco Emperador.
The passes will take place on June 8, 9, 15 and 16 at La Alfranca, Los Sotos and Galachos del Ebro Nature Reserve.
The artistic evening goes into an extraordinary landscape, which provides the Convent of San Vicente de Paúl and Rocks Garden of La Alfranca.
Visitors can experience an encounter with contemporary art through a fantastic journey where they can immerse themselves in sculptural interventions, while the site specific proposals of artists from different disciplines, such as contemporary dance, performance, live music and interpretation.
This artistic proposal responds to the need to experiment with spaces, to reclaim the basic values of nature, to promote contemporary art, sensitizing all types of audiences, encouraging leisure and healthy living habits, as well as human development from a creative experience that appeals to sensitivity and transforming emotion from an amazing atmosphere.
"GAUDA, the message of La Voladora" is a proposal organized by Espacio Alfranca and Gobierno de Aragón, they also sponsor: Ayuntamiento de Pastriz, Ebro Jardín
- Prix: 20€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 1 Heures, 30 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 21/05/2018
- Date disponible au: 30/06/2020
- Informations complémentaires: The parties will be held on June 8, 9 and June 16 and each day will take place two passes with capacity for 65 people. The meeting point for the participants will be at the Bar de La Alfranca, first pass start 21.40 hours, second pass start at 22.10 hours. From the organization is requested to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the event, wear comfortable footwear and mosquito repellent. During the tour, smoking and taking photographs are prohibited. Trarutan will be publishing images of the event in their Facebook accounts (@Trarutan).
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Culture et traditions. Fêtes traditionnelles. Nature
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: TRARUTAN
Informations fournies par le prestataire
GAUDA, THE MESSAGE OF THE FLYER
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
100€ par personne (TTC)
Exprimez votre créativité ! ... (+Lire la suite)