Whale Watching in Tarifa
Come to know and approach the fascinating world of the Cetaceans in a unique place and in an area declared a Biosphere Reserve: whales and dolphins, Atlantic and Mediterranean, Europe and Africa. This activity is designed for everyone. During the trip you will be accompanied by biologists who will give explanations about the 7 species of cetaceans that can be seen in the Strait of Gibraltar.
What included? Departure by boat, guide-biologists orientation during the tour, travel insurance.
It is recommended to bring sun protection. cap, coat, comfortable footwear, take medicine to prevent dizziness (biodramine).
The fascinating experience of sailing in the Strait of Gibraltar, an area declared an International Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 2006, gains a little more excitement when friendly inhabitants of its waters, whales and dolphins, approach the boats to exhibit themselves and satisfy the curiosity of tourists.
The probability of success in the sighting is practically 100% in all the exits, with the guarantee of a second opportunity, in case of not having produced sighting of any species.
- Prix: 30€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 2 Heures, 30 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 08/10/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/10/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Departures at 12:30 pm and 04:00 pm, subject to availability and changes depending on weather conditions.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Nature. Observer la flore et la faune. Sports nautiques
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Xmigrations
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Whale Watching in Tarifa.