Routes in quads: Shelters of Sheperds
RomanicOffroad offers you a new spare time activity, where you will drive a QUAD/ATV around the medieval village of Sigüenza.
This adventure dives you into the memories of other age, when the mountains were our support and the river our life.
Know the best way to go into the will, and follow the trace of Spanish Rural Romanesque that it will change your sensations along with the nature colours.
A guide tour across the history, landscapes and mysteries of shelters of shepherd
The tour includes:
• Quad/ATV A person for vehicle. Powerful engine (450 c.c.), exclusively for drivers with license A1, A2 , B1.
• A instructor for each vehicle
• Asistencia técnica, Fuel, compulsory accident insurance .
• Accesories and moto gear: Modular and articulated helmet or integral with protection glasees soto-casco, lumbar protection , impermeable suit, gloves, all materials approved by U.E.
• Thirty-party insurance
• Accident insurance
• Identification: Each driver will be provided with a personal identity card for each activity.
• Cathering and drink supplies during the activity.
• Visit shepherds shelters
• Certificate: Supporting documents of the experience, difficulty, driving hours and kind of vehicle driven.
If you have never lived the experience of driving a QUAD/ATV in the nature, this is a perfect chance to enjoy driving these particular vehicles, in a our adapted to abilities and needs of each pilot.
The activity price is for person. Possibility of partner.
- Prix: 217€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 3 Heures
- Date disponible du: 02/10/2017
- Date disponible au: 30/06/2020
- Informations complémentaires: AVAILABLE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Sports et aventure. Multi-aventure. Nature
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: ROMANICOFFROAD Turismo Activo
Informations fournies par le prestataire
SUMMER SHELTER IN THE ROCK
SHELTERS OF SHEPHERDS
"TAINA", SHEPHERD BUILDING
REFUGE OF PARAMO
OLD SHEPHERD WELL
REFUGE IN THE FOREST OF ROBLES