TRADITIONAL CUISINE AT THE PASIEGO VALLEYS
Stimulate your five senses in just one day: behold the unique hues of the green Pasiego valleys, inhale the aroma of the vineyards in the morning, taste the famous sobao pasiego, a delicious sponge cake, and feel the texture of some of the regional cheeses. A relaxed and fun day to learn more about the Pasiego gastronomy.
This is a tour for everyone, no matter their age or gender, but it is especially suited for families with children and a great option for a cloudy day. Throughout the day we will introduce you to three small family-managed companies and you will be able to speak directly with their owners and ask them everything you want to know about the elaboration process of their products, as well as their day-to-day life.
During the morning we will visit the vineyard of “El Señorio del Pas” in Villafufre, and the Obrador of sobaos and quesada "El Andral" in Selaya. Shortly afterwards, we will make a stop to have lunch in Selaya. In the afternoon we will visit the family-run cheese factory "La Jarradilla", also in Selaya. As could not be otherwise, we will do a tasting of all of these products after every visit.
food & drinks
- Prix: 89€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Italien
- Durée: 8 Heures, 30 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 01/09/2017
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: Departures from Santander every Wednesday at 9:00 am.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Culture et traditions. Gastronomie
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Obrador of Sobaos and Quesadas El Andral
Winery "El Señorío del Pas"
Cheese factory "La Jarradilla"
Workers at the cheese factory Jarradilla
Colours of the Pasiego Valleys!