TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE THE MUSEUM AS A REFLECTION OF EL QUIXOT
A new take on the permanent collection from a very special point of view: that of writer Miguel de Cervantes in his illustrious novel “The ingenious Getleman Don Quixote of La Mancha”. The pieces that make up our tour are by such artist as Ghirlandaio, Macke, Klee, Dalí and others. They have been chosen for their thematic relationship to some of the most significant and well-known episodes from the world’s first great literary masterpiece.
- Prix: 18€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 1 Heures
- Date disponible du: 30/08/2017
- Date disponible au: 29/02/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Opening hours: Monday: 12.00 - 16.00 (Free entry to Permanent Colecction) Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (ticket office closes at 18:30) On 24 and 31 December the Museum will be open from 10.00 to 15.00 The Museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. Check special opening hours at www.museothyssen.org Access: Last entry is one hour before closing. Please note that the galleries will be emptied five minutes before closing time.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: MUSEO THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA
Informations fournies par le prestataire
©Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection