Trek western Pyrenees & Pedaling Aragones Way of Saint James
Maybe the great trip we offer from Basquelands Way, mixing a hiking experience in the Pyrenees, with a cycling route along the Way of Saint James. This is an interesting activity enjoying the lakes, great valleys and amazing views of the Pyrenees, and the southern flat lands of Castile. A contrast of landscapes and movements. With great hotels at the end of every day, a good rest in guarantee. Finally, the trip will finish tasting some of the best wines of Spain to reaffirm the red colour of our blood.
. 9 nights at Paradores and Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide hiking and cycling with the group
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles & Rafting rentals
. Wine tasting and lunch in Ribera de Duero winery
- Prix: 5 808€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 10 Jours
- Date disponible du: 14/04/2019
- Date disponible au: 30/11/2020
- Catégorie de l´activité: Culture et traditions. Chemin de Saint-Jacques. Sports et aventure. Cyclotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: BASQUELANDS WAY
Informations fournies par le prestataire