The Ribera del Duero healthier.
Located in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, you will stay in the first 5 star spa of Castilla y León. It is located in one of the best preserved Cistercian Monasteries in Europe; its building dates from the 12th century.
The thermal area exceeds 2,000 square meters, with 16 treatment cabins, several thermal pools, a contrasts circuit and a children's pool.
An exclusive experience that you will live in a recreation of the Chapel of San Pedro also known as the treasure chapel, located outside the church, south side, Valbuena Monastery, XIII century. The word treasure refers to a small room or hole located on the top. Experience the most absolute relaxation and well-being in a guided two-hour tour. A circuit of contrasts in which you can appreciate the particular properties of its waters. To culminate, delight with 60 minutes of Monasterio Massage, a deep and renewing full body massage with deep pressure and surrounding movements to relieve tension, relax the muscles and activate circulation. A getaway full of sensations in which to get rid of all stress.
Includes: Two nights of accommodation with breakfast buffet, unlimited access to the thermal pool, access to guided contrasts circuit of 2 hours, Lunch or dinner a la carte every night of stay (starter, main and dessert, beverages not incl. ), individual treatment Monasterio Massage, 60 minutes.
Recommended for adults.
- Prix: 417€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 3 Jours
- Date disponible du: 15/04/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2021
- Informations complémentaires: Available every day of the year
- Catégorie de l´activité: Bien-être. Établissements thermaux
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Informations fournies par le prestataire
View of the thermal pool.
View of the room.
View of the restaurant.
View of the terrace.