Cheese Farm and Wines
The Extremadura cheeses start from a tradition so deep that in the Middle Ages they worked as a currency of exchange. Today it is a handmade product to which the technology has just finished rounding.
The goat's and sheep's cheeses are more than a speciality amongst the region's livestock farmers.
Our guided visit starts with a short introduction about the history of the company. Then we explore the workroom during the production of cheese: the processing may vary according to the season, from milk curdling, to cheese salting or cheese rinsing. You will experience all the stages of the cheese making process and learn the techniques for an organic production.
The farm is very authentic and hosts many animals: you will also visit where the goats live and learn how the milking facility works. During the visit you will also meet several pigs, dogs, wild birds and many other animals. The encounter with all these animals make this tour ideal for groups and families with children.
In the end you will enjoy tasting different kind of cheeses paired with a selection of wines and cavas from Extremadura.
- Prix: 25€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Ribera del Fresno (Badajoz)
Villafranca de los Barros (Badajoz)
- Durée: 2 Heures
- Date disponible du: 28/01/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: Special prices for groups.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Gastronomie . Cours de cuisine. Œnotourisme
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Cata con Cati
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
49€ par personne (TTC)
Découvrez tous les secrets de fabrication du cava et du ... (+Lire la suite)
Vilafranca del Penedès