Camino de Santiago - French Way
Enjoy the best well known and social part of the Camino with Galiwonders. The French Way is the most popular among pilgrims every year, and it is also the leading topic of many movies, books and documentaries.
You will be able to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the countryside of Galicia, and taste its wonderful cuisine during your journey; also, you will be able to meet many other fellow Pilgrims from all around the world along the way.
If you feel the stages are too long, don´t worry, we can offer you the possibility of splitting them in two and staying halfway, so you can walk at your own speed.
Galiwonders will help you to make the most of this vital experience. We will take care of the logistics, so that you can just concentrate on enjoying your walk.
Day 1: Arrival to Sarria, beginning of the last 100Km of the French Way.
Day 2: Sarria – Portomarín (22 km)
Day 3: Portomarín – Palas de Rei (25 km)
Day 4: Palas de Rei – Arzúa (29 km)
Day 5: Arzúa – Pedrouzo (19 km)
Day 6: Pedrouzo – Santiago (20 km)
Day 7: Check out
- Prix: 470€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français.Italien
- Durée: 6 Jours
- Date disponible du: 13/06/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/05/2038
- Informations complémentaires: FLEXIBLE DATES FLEXIBLE TOUR
- Catégorie de l´activité: Culture et traditions. Chemin de Saint-Jacques
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: GaliWonders SL
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Camino de Santiago