FLY TO ABADIA DE RETUERTA BY HELICOPTER, WINERY VISIT.
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid and fly north, where we find the Escorial Monastery, built in the XVI century it was considered the eighth wonder of the world thanks to its beauty and size. It is one of Europe's most representative renaissance buildings.
Next we reach “Valle de los Caídos” composed of a unique Benedict abbey dug out of the rocks and a Christian cross, that stands at 125 meters. Both monuments were built to commemorate Spanish civil war victims.
Following we fly through Madrid Mountains and reach Segovia city, with its incredible Aqueduct, Cathedral and Alcazar, considered a UNESCO world heritage site since 1985.
We fly along the amazing “Duero Valley” enjoying its wine yards and leafy forest hills until we land in Abadia de Retuerta.
Abadía de Retuerta is a witness to history and a place where land and wine come together. The duty of our Duero Valley winery is to respect and preserve the legacy we have inherited in one of the best wine regions of Spain; its surroundings, the monastery and its wines.
Its wines, made from a careful selection of the best grapes in its vineyards, are a bold commitment to terroir wines.
We take a farm and wine yard tour in a 4x4, during the tour you will enjoy an appetizer on wine yard special place, where you will taste a very special white wine, Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine.
Next we will have the Winery tour, we will have a barrel wine tasting and will receive two different wine sommelier tasting explanations.
Besides Duero River we visit Santa María de Retuerta Abbey, XII century, It is a emblematic Romanic style monastery belongs to “Premostratense” monks community.
We have Lunch on a luxury restaurant.
- Prix: 1 167€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Sardón de Duero (Valladolid)
- Durée: 1 Jours
- Date disponible du: 15/04/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/10/2023
- Informations complémentaires: Viability depends on weather conditions and helicopter aviability TOTAL PRICE 5.835,00.-€ (1.167,00.-€ per person, 5 passangers)
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Villes. Espagne Premium. Haute cuisine. Vue du ciel. Gastronomie . Œnotourisme. Nature
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: SPAINUP
Informations fournies par le prestataire
ABADIA DE RETUERTA FROM THE SKY
AS 350 B3