ERNEST HEMINGWAY “THE SUN ALSO RISES” (FIESTA & FLY FISHING)
For Hemingway the Pyrenees was “the closest thing to heaven” and its rivers were unique for fly fishing. What better way to start the summer than traveling to the north of Spain to enjoy the festival of San Fermin and fly fishing in the Pyrenees rivers?
We have designed an early summer tour which will follow the path that Hemingway took, including attending one of the famous bull-fights and also to the run of the bulls the “encierro” in Pamplona and enjoying the parties and ambiance of the San Fermin festival. Experience Spain as Hemingway experienced it—a joyful and unique adventure!
Your journey will be led by experienced local guides with thorough knowledge of the area, using 4×4 vehicles.
- Prix: 3 500€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 7 Jours
- Date disponible du: 01/06/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/10/2028
- Catégorie de l´activité: Culture et traditions. Fêtes traditionnelles. Sports et aventure. Multi-aventure
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: PYRENEES FLY FISHING (MARCA COMERCIAL DE LA AGENCIA DE VIAJES SHIVA VIAJES S.L.)
Informations fournies par le prestataire