Taste of Asturias
Opened in 1970, Corner’s Pub became the place of reference for good cocktails and social gathering for the people of Oviedo.
Symbol of the art, design and style of an era of elegance in Oviedo’s on-trade industry, maintained a unique flavor that makes it a hallmark of the city.
Decorated by Chus Quirós, renowned Spanish decorator, whose modernist style immediately spread across the local life.
So that the public can appreciate this piece of history and in memory to its almost half a century of existence, we will pay tribute to our gastronomy, our culture and our folklore, offering a tasting of Asturian food and drinks, as well as an exhibition of the evolution of traditional asturian music “Tonada”, all accompanied by live music performances
- Prix: 30€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 2 Heures
- Date disponible du: 24/05/2017
- Date disponible au: 30/05/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Reservations must be made at least ten days in advance, for a minimum of 10 participants
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes. Culture et traditions
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Corner´s Pub
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Outside view of the pub
Christmas greeting video to our customers. Carol adapted and performed by Rodrigo Cuevas, famous Asturian mucisian