Where your shoes are born
Elche footwear industry, with several centuries old and evolution achieved in existing plants the perfect combination of craftsmanship and modernity. Why Elche is the right to know how your shoes are made instead. We suggest that you come to discover the traditional drafting process and how they are produced today. Come and visit the shoe factory Salvador and knows the pattern Craftsman, manipulation, stitching, gluing and development of models of shoes. All handmade with 100% Spanish materials and natural. After the visit you can enjoy tasting liquor Elche field and stroll through the huge shoe store. Try not to get dizzy.
To end the day, a visit by train in the most attractive corners of the historic center and then a dinner at one of the wonderful restaurants that Elche has prepared for you before resting in one of our accommodations.
- Prix: 1€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français.Allemand.Italien
Elche (Alicante - Alacant)
- Durée: 1 Jours
- Date disponible du: 17/11/2015
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Shopping
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: SALVADOR ARTESANO:ZAPATOS PARA TODOS
Informations fournies par le prestataire
made in spain
Meet the manufacturing process of the Spanish footwear through a guided tour of our factory-shop in Elche (Alicante), the largest in Europe.
http://www.zapatosparatodos.es/ Buy your shoes at 10% off zapatosparatodos.es Copy your code: MISZAPATOS
If you love shoes, you won't want to miss out on a trip to Salvador Artesano shoe outlet in Elche. There are hundreds of shoes at discounted prices in the largest shoe shop factory in Europe.