River Palancia´s sources and the Molinar
The landscapes surrounding river Palancia’s sources are full of cliffs, canyons, springs and lush forests which are home to a great diversity of flora and fauna available to everyone. To reach the sources we will wade through Resinero’s ravine, entering the Strait of Cascajar’s Flora Micro-reserve, where many riparian species from both Mediterranean and Northern European ecosystems live. Walking through a lush, narrow strait, skipping small waterfalls, we will also discover the unique geology that gives rise to many of the water sources of Castellón’s geography. Then we’ll arrive to the amazing place where the river is born, inserted between vertical walls that do not often exceed the width of our arms from hand to hand. There, from the very surrounding ground and limestone walls the purest water imaginable arises. Walking back over our footsteps we will get to El Molinar. This little parish (belonging to El Toro’s municipality) jealously keeps the access to a small but impressive bath pool of crystal turquoise waters, dominated by a striking travertine rock built by Nature throughout thousands of years.
The bath will resuscitate anyone even on the hottest days of the year. Real Fluvial-Happiness!
Meeting point: El Molinar (El Toro)
Recomm. age: Children from 6
Distance: 6 km
- Prix: 23,75€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français
Toro, El (Castellón - Castelló)
- Durée: 5 Heures
- Date disponible du: 12/01/2018
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Kids younger than 8, FREE! 15% discount groups of 4/+ people.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Nature. Écotourisme. Randonnée
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Informations fournies par le prestataire