Santa Cruz Quarter night guided tour with drink or dinner
Walk in the company of our guide by Seville at night and discover one of the most popular and busiest parts of the city: the historic Santa Cruz Quarter.
Santa Cruz is the old Jewish quarter of Seville, where at the time of Fernando III de Castilla the second largest Jewish community in Spain was concentrated.
Be surprised by its typical narrow streets, its squares, its mansions with courtyards filled with flowers, the sparkling fountains and the scent of orange blossom that permeates the air.
Lose yourself in the ideal site to discover places with charm and listen to the legends surrounding it.
In Santa Cruz Quarter, surrounded by the grandeur of the Holy Cathedral of Seville, La Giralda, Archbishop's Palace and the Alcazar you will not miss the breathtaking views of the most emblematic monuments of the city decorated with lights and magic of the night.
At the end of Santa Cruz Quarter Night Tour you can enjoy a delicious dinner or glass of wine (or refreshment) at the Hard Rock Café Sevilla , located in the heart of the city.
Santa Cruz Quarter night walking tour
1 drink or dinner at Hard Rock Café Sevilla, depending on the option you choose
- Prix: 19€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français
- Durée: 1 Heures, 15 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 19/01/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2025
- Informations complémentaires: Departure: Daily (Except December 25th & January 1st). Pick up time: 9:30 pm.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes. Gastronomie . Tapas
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Photo by Gilberto Mendes (flickr)
Photo by tegioz (flickr)
Photo by ESLee (flickr)
Photo by Gapito (flickr)