Midday Olive Oil Tour and Tasting
Introduction to the World of Oil, guided tour of the facilities to understand the details of the operation of a mill and its history: Hermitage of the farm, walk through the olive grove, reception yards, olive cleaning and classification area, complete explanation of the process processing and new machinery to see how we make our oil today in the current factory.
We will discuss themes of qualities, customs of this land, history of the farm and family business ... As well as we will solve all those doubts that may arise.
Duernas has proudly stood out as Finca Modelo in several stages of its history and its managers leave leaving a mark of such excellence.
The techniques of cultivation reflect faithfully how it has been innovating: it is possible to differentiate between olive groves that follow contour lines, with trees of several trunks and irregular frames, along with others of perfect frames and trees of a foot, that allow a collection mechanized in a way that optimizes the harvest improving tree care.
Finca Duernas meets the requirements of organic farming as a promotion of Biodiversity and for the conservation of the soil as a brake towards erosion. In addition, for us the excellence necessarily passes for offering extra virgin, clean and healthy juices.
- Prix: 79€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 4 Heures
- Date disponible du: 10/09/2017
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Catégorie de l´activité: Gastronomie . Dégustations d'huile. Nature. Agrotourisme. Écotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: FINCA DUERNAS
Informations fournies par le prestataire