Andújar stories and legends
Andújar hosts one of the oldest religious expressions in Spain. The faith towards the Virgin de la Cabeza, is a true annual celebration and one of the most representative events of the identity of the local culture. The pilgrimage to the Basilica and Royal Shrine of the Virgen de la Cabeza, is the second oldest in Spain, with nearly 800 years of history.
Day 1, arrival and check-in at the hotel. We will have lunch in a traditional restaurant, so you can get to know some of our local recipes.
Day 2, a tour of the old quarter of the city. Lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we will visit a traditional craft workshop. Our host will tell us stories about the appearance of the Virgen de la Cabeza and the activities that take place to commemorate the anniversary of this event.
Day 3, we will climb in pilgrimage to the Shrine of the Virgen de la Cabeza. Picnic-based lunch. After our intense day, we will sleep in the accommodation of the same Sanctuary.
Day 4, after breakfast, we will calmly visit area. Back to Andújar, after lunch, we will visit a goldsmith's workshop to learn about the pieces made in honor of the Virgen de la Cabeza.
Day 5, after breakfast, we will visit an olive oil mill so you can get to know and taste our best extra virgin olive oils.
- Prix: 710€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Français
- Durée: 5 Jours
- Date disponible du: 22/10/2018
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes. Culture et traditions
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informations fournies par le prestataire
The stories and legends of Andújar