Greenway of the Bear's Path
Possibly one of the most beautiful Greenways of Spain, in which we will encounter spectacular gorges, mountain canyons and impressive tunnels excavated in bedrock.
Autumn here is like a fairy tale, full of colors and contrasts, creating a unique and charming landscape. The Greenway of the Bear’s Path connects with the Fuso track, reaching Oviedo through a natural path.
We will pass through traditional small towns, where you can enjoy its unique cuisine and share a bit of your time with the local people. But above all, you will have the opportunity to meet the great host of this route, the brown bear, learning about its ecosystem and conservation projects.
Day 1, the Station of Tuñón will be our meeting point to begin this journey. On our way there, we will stop at the Desfiladero de las Xanas before continuing to the Buyera Recreational Area. In the afternoon, we will meet the brown bear! Our day will end in Proaza.
Day 2, we will depart to Entrago, admiring the majestic landscape of the Desfiladero de las Peñas Juntas. After lunch, we will discover the Park of Prehistory. Return to Proaza.
Day 3, we will visit the Ethnographic Museum of Quirós to learn more about the local culture. Afterwards, we will continue to the Valdemurio Reservoir, where we will eat and take a canoe ride through its pleasant waters.
Day 4, today is the end of our trip along the Greenway of the Senda del Oso.
Included services: Vehicle and transfers, lodging in half board (water and wine in meals). Activities indicated. Bike rentals. Tickets and visits to monuments. Basic travel assistance insurance and local taxes.
- Prix: 430€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français.Allemand.Italien.Portugais
- Durée: 4 Jours
- Date disponible du: 01/09/2018
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Sports et aventure. Cyclotourisme. Nature. Observer la flore et la faune. Randonnée
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Why is called Bear's Path?
Nature at its purest
By walk, by bike or as you prefer
Accompany us by Bear's Path!