Menorca, biosphere reserve
Day 1. Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Free afternoon to discover spots and surroundings.
Day 2. We will discover the best known coves, as Macarella and Macarelleta. We will stop for lunch in an authentic mill, where we will taste typical Menorcan dishes. We will continue our tour towards Cala Pregona, where we will accessed by a path of red sand.
Day 3. Free day to enjoy the hidden corners of the island on your way, by public transport, driving a car, on buggy, by motorcycle, horse riding or by bike. Everything is possible in Menorca!
Day 4. Gastronomy day. We will go to a farm where the best D.O. Mahon cheese and sausages as sobrasada are made. Also, we will go to a traditional bakery where we will learn to make the authentic Menorcan Ensaimada. We will continue to Fornell, where you will be able to eat at any of its restaurants. In the afternoon, coming back to the hotel, we will stop in Monte Toro, from where in clear days, is possible to see all the Island.
Day 5. Tour around the best places and villages in the south. We will start visiting Binibèquer Vell, spectacular. We will continue towards Es Castell, with a good harbor where having lunch while watching the sailboats entering in Mahon harbor. In the afternoon, a tour around the most authentic of Mahón, its market and its harbor will be the perfect place to wait the Mediterranean sunset.
Day 6. Craft day. Did you know that chairs “filmmaker” were invented by the Minorcan? We will go to a workshop to learn to make them. Before having lunch, we will go to a traditional market. Free afternoon to keep visiting amazing places on your way.
Day 7. We will head you to Ciutadella, walking around its streets and Indians’ houses, with a tour around the heritage and history of one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The Catedral, the Harbor and taverns await to fill you with memories and experiences.
Day 8. Free time to buy souvenirs in markets. Transfer to the airport and back home.
- Prix: 1 470€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français.Allemand.Italien
Ciutadella de Menorca (Minorca)
- Durée: 8 Jours
- Date disponible du: 17/02/2017
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Join us at any time of the year. We will offer you our best proposal based on the dates selected and the number of travelers. Itinerary's lenght is 8 days and 7 nights, but this can be adapted in terms of duration and services.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Villes. Gastronomie . Nature
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Artisan cheeses and sausages Menorca
"Cami de Cavalls" runs all the Island