Spectacular Cantabria: Unique and Infinite
Day 1. We will pick up you at the airport and take you to the hotel. In the afternoon, we will have a pleasant walk along the seafront.
Day 2. Enjoy a cultural guided tour in Magdalena’s Peninsula, one of the most emblematic places in Santander, visiting its Palace, its garden and little zoo. Free Afternoon. Optional: Picnic on the peninsula.
Day 3. We will go to Pas Region valleys “Valles Pasiegos” where we will learn about traditional gastronomy visiting a Craft Beer factory with beers and cheese tasting and a traditional cheese factory, where we will learn about the making process of this meal. Free for lunch. In the afternoon, we will go to Selaya town, where we will visit a bakery to learn about “Sobaos Pasiegos” pastry making process, with tasting.
Day 4. We will dedicate the day to gastronomy and the popular “tapas” route. We will enjoy a guided tour around the most important part of Santander starting in the old food market and also we will enjoy a tapas route. Free afternoon and dinner in the hotel.
Day 5. Free Day. Optional: Day in Park Natural Cabárceno with lunch and transport included. There you will see besides the natural environment and the animals, a reptile show and sea lions demonstration.
Day 6. We will drive to Santoña and Noja seafaring cities. We will visit an anchovies canning factory to know the making process of anchovies and we will have a little taste. Before having lunch, we will visit a wine cellar where very good wines are made, tasting included. Free for lunch. In the afternoon we will enjoy a special guided tour having a pleasant walk around the beach area and meeting the Casonas and Palaces Routes.
Day 7. Today, we will approach the prehistory in Altamira Cave. Bison, horses, deer, hands and mysterious signs painted or engraved when the cave was inhabited. Then, we will visit Santillana del Mar town. We will have lunch based in delicious highland stew.
Day 8. Time to buy last minute souvenirs
- Prix: 1 200€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Santillana del Mar (Cantabria)
- Durée: 8 Jours
- Date disponible du: 20/12/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Informations complémentaires: 8 days and 7 nights stay in 3* or 4* hotels with half board including drinks (water and wine). Transfers from and to the airport, transport in included visits, local host, visits and travel insurance. This itinerary is available all year round. Do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you our best quotation depending on the dates and the number of travelers.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Gastronomie . Œnotourisme. Tapas. Nature. Écotourisme. Observer la flore et la faune
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Natural and authentic
The best Anchovies in Santoña
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
99€ par personne (TTC)
Découvrez l'étendue du savoir-faire des vignerons du ... (+Lire la suite)
Vilafranca del Penedès