LIVE MEDITERRANEAN SEA - From Barcelona to Ibiza
Day 1. We will pick up you at Barcelona’s airport and will take you to the hotel in Comarruga. Free time to explore this Mediterranean Paradise.
Day 2. We will visit one of the best family wineries in the zone with a wine tasting. Free for lunch. In the afternoon we will go to the rehearsal space of Castellers to join with them this amazing tradition of making human towers and also we will enjoy with a special workshop, which we will learn to make Xató Sauce, a complement of this traditional salad. We will have dinner with a menu based on Xató and another Catalan meals.
Day 3. Today you will go to visit Montserrat Mountain and its famous Monastery. Also we see the Escolania at 13h (one of the oldest European children chorus). Then we will have lunch in Montserrat or surroundings. Free afternoon.
Day 4. Free day to enjoy the location on your way, swimming on the beach, buying, having pleasant walks or resting.
Day 5. We will visit Barcelona, a panoramic views over Barcelona will be the best way of have a first meet: The Olympic Ring of Montjuïc, Spanish Village or Columbus Monument will be one of our sights. A must stop will be Sagrada Familia created by Antoni Gaudi, one of the best modernist architects. Free for lunch. Is time to continue throughout the main streets and sight views and shopping area, before going to the Airport to fly to Ibiza. Transfer from airport to the hotel in Sant Antoni. Accommodation and dinner in the hotel.
Day 6. An Ibizan Journey awaits for us. We will visit the Salt pans, Sa Caleta (Remains of Phoenician Village), San José’s Church and Santa Eulàlia, after, we will visit a Hippie Street Market. Free for lunch. After doing our first buys, return to the hotel.
Day 7. Free day to enjoy Ibiza on your way. Don’t miss the amazing Sunset from the bay, this will be an unforgettable experience.
Day 8. Depending on the flights’ schedule you will have time to rest and do last buys. Transfer to the Airport and back home.
- Prix: 990€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Vendrell, El (Tarragona)
Monistrol de Montserrat (Barcelona)
Santa Eulalia del Río (Ibiza)
Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza)
- Durée: 7 Jours
- Date disponible du: 20/12/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Informations complémentaires: 8 days and 7 nights stay in 4* hotels with half board including drinks (water and wine). Transfers from and to the airport, transport in included visits, tour guides in included visits and travel insurance. This trip is available all year round. Do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you our best quotation depending on the dates and the number of travelers.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Villes. Gastronomie . Cours de cuisine. Œnotourisme. Marchés traditionnels et gastronomiques
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Paseo de Gracia and Casa Batlló
The best Sunset in the Mediterranean
Local gastronomy and "Tapas"
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
24€ par personne (TTC)
Nous vous invitons à profiter de la nature, de la terre ... (+Lire la suite)