Hot air balloom adventure in Seville
Leave Seville and see the sun rise over the Andalusian countryside on a hot-air balloon ride! As you drift through the peaceful morning skies, enjoy panoramic views of the dramatic countryside that surrounds Seville, admiring rivers, forests and parkland stretching out toward mountain peaks on the horizon. After touching down, celebrate your morning flight with a traditional breakfast and a glass of Champagne!
• Half-day Seville hot-air balloon ride experience
• Soar through the early morning skies above Andalusia
• See the sun rise over the mountains, forests, rivers and parkland that surround Seville
• Visit a nearby cafe after the flight to enjoy a traditional Andalusian breakfast
• Toast your group and pilot with a glass of Champagne
What You Can Expect:
Start your Seville hot-air balloon experience. Head out to the launch field to meet your pilot and watch your brightly colored balloon inflate. Listen to a safety briefing, take pictures next to your balloon, and then step inside the basket with your pilot.
Have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye views of the Andalusian countryside that surrounds Seville as you softly glide through the early morning skies. The exact route is decided on the day of your tour, depending on weather conditions and the direction of the wind. Areas that you may fly over include the breathtaking Doñana Natural Park, the pine woods of Aznalcázar or the banks of Guadiamar River (an area known as the ‘green corridor’).
After roughly an hour in the air, listen to your pilot’s instructions for a smooth landing. Once back on the ground, make your way for a traditional Andalusian breakfast, it’s the perfect way to celebrate your Seville hot-air balloon flight!
- Prix: 180€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 6 Heures
- Date disponible du: 18/03/2015
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Inclusions: • Hot-air balloon flight • Flight certificate • A flight hat • Breakfast, water and 1 glass of champagne Additional info: • Subject to availability • Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions • Children between 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult • Minimum age is 6 years • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Sports et aventure. Multi-aventure. Espagne Premium. Vue du ciel
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: GLOOBO, Paseos y Publicidad en Globo
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
239€ par personne (TTC)
Un voyage en vélo et en train le long de la voie verte ... (+Lire la suite)