Excursion to Córdoba from Sevilla
After about one hour of travel in a comfortable minibus you will arrive to this fascinating city. The expert guide in Cordoba will start with the fortified castle, the Alcazar of the Christian Kings, with its marvel structure, some roman mosaics, the gardens...then a visit to the charismatic Jewish quarter- a UNESCO world Heritage Site-whose irregular streets are lined with buildings design in Moorish style, as it was a Medina before. Tour one of the few Synagoges left in Spain, that dates back to the 1315.
Let´s finish the tour with the Cathedral of Cordoba, a former Islamic mosque converted into a Roman Catholic cathedral once Cordoba was conquered by Fernando the III in 1236. Weave amongst its columns and arches, and feel this singular structure as you will never do it a second time.
After the city tour you will have some free time for shopping & exploring & having lunch.
One of the cities not to be missed while in Andalusia.
The tour includes:
- Pick up at your hotel, 9 hours tour, and back at your hotel.
- Bus and guide.
- Admision to the Alcazar and Cathedral.
The tour doesn´t include:
Lunch or other gratuities not specified.
- Prix: 105€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Français.Allemand.Italien
- Durée: 9 Heures
- Date disponible du: 27/03/2015
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Available from Tuesday to Saturday except 25th December and 1st January
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: All Sevilla Tours
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Mosque of Cordoba