Full day trip in Ourense
Ourense is a city noted for its waters, it’s the second European city with natural hot springs. There are several baths around the city called pozas, at the end of the visit we’ll relax enjoying the thermal baths a few hours. Before we’ll visit the city centre, we’ll make a first stop at the Cathedral to admire its different chapels.
We’ll also stroll through Plaza Mayor, Plaza del Trigo the Episcopal Palace and the fountain of As Burgas, waters gush from it at more than 70 degrees. You’ll taste the renowned cuisine and wines of the area and finally you’ll visit a Ponte Vella, a bridge with Roman origin, and a Ponte do Milenio, a temporary construction and totally opposite but despite this still an emblematic figure of the city.
Optional visit to Allariz town is available.
- Transfers from Santiago to Ourense
- Touristic guide
- Indicated monuments and spa tickets
- Tasting menu
Minimum group size 10 people, for smaller groups contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Prix: 55€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 1 Jours
- Date disponible du: 29/01/2015
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes. Bien-être
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: GALICIAN ROOTS
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Hot Springs Ourense