Roman Villa "El Ruedo"
From the Emperor Augustus stood at Andalusia province.
It was discovered in the late 80s early 90s in connection with the construction of the A-339 and declared of Cultural Interest. Romanization made ??the Iberian assimilate indigenous lifestyles and culture of the Roman conquerors. The field was the source of wealth and supplies for the city, and hence the importance acquired by the "Villae" such as "The Turn", units of agricultural exploitation, sort of cottages, exploiting a property or "fundus" residential areas to the rest of the owners fleeing the city and work areas.
Notable elevations of the walls, the richness of its architectural elements: mosaics, paintings, flooring and sculpture mainly Greco-Roman God "Hypnos" or "Somnus".
- Prix: 2,5€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 45 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 15/05/2015
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2028
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes. Culture et traditions
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Almedinilla Turismo
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Triclinium of the Roman Villa "El Ruedo"
God Sculpture "Hypnos" or "Somnus"