FOODIE CITY BREAK IN SEVILLE
The best place to enjoy a gastronomic city break is in Seville, where you find most tapas bars per m2 in Spain.
Our wonderful dining experience begins with transfer from train station or airport to our hotel in the center of Seville.
During four days in a magical setting as Sevilla you will enjoy a tapas tour through Seville with the best tapas, in modern as well as historical tapas bars. A wine tasting by a sumelier and owner of a small "wine shop" in Seville. You will also visit the small sherry wine town of Jerez de la Frontera where visit a small and cozy celler, where the owner teaches you his sherry wines and his history as a wine maker and have lunch with you. The most pleasant experience during our stay in Seville will be our amazing cooking class where you at the en enjoy a deserved lunch / dinner after our cooking experience.
3 nights accommodation in a double room shared
Visit a winery in sherry with lunch
Wine tasting in specialized store
Transfer outward / return Hotel Airport or train station in Seville
- Prix: 555€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 3 Jours
- Date disponible du: 19/04/2015
- Date disponible au: 31/01/2020
- Catégorie de l´activité: Gastronomie . Œnotourisme. Tapas
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: LET'S GO TO SPAIN
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Jerez wine bodega visit
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
145€ par personne (TTC)
Réalisé par coupe professionnelle et la plupart des ... (+Lire la suite)
Villanueva de Córdoba