Route in kayak to “Cortegada Island”: Nature, history and culture
Cortegada Island is a small natural place full of history and charm. It´s located at the mouth of “Ulla” river, next to cultivation parks of the famous Carril´s clam. It belongs to Natural Park of Atlantic islands and has the more extensive laurel forest in Europe. It has many charms, there you can discover the remains of the ancient gallician village, the chapel in ruins, small and beautiful coves and to walk through their leafy paths.
This island is located 14 km from Arosa Island. We move you to “Bamio”, a small village close to Cortegada, so that you descend down to the river until the mouth where Cortegada is (about 2, 5 km). You will sail between the cultivation parks of Carril´s clam until to reach to the jetty. Once there we recomend you to make a hiking route and enjoy its beautiful beaches. When you finish we will come for you in the place that you choose.
The activity can last 4 hours (half-day) or 8 hours (whole day). The activity fits the schedule that the customer prefers but it is recommended to follow the advices of our coachs. The Schedule of the activity could be conditioned by the tides.
4.Level of difficulty
Low difficulty. it´s suitable for all ages (children from 3 years).
- Shuttle service at the beginning of the activity and collection at the end of the tour
- Civil liability insurance and accidents
- Explanation of the route, how to paddle and safety regulations
- Necessary material: Rowings, kayak (single or double), life vests, waterproof box for the personal objects and wet suit if the climate is adverse.
*This activity can develop with or without coach (consult).
Essential to know how to swim
- Come with sport clothes suitable for the exercise in the water
- Protective cream and a towel
- You will need spare clothes
- To bring camera
25 €/ half day (4 hours)
30 €/ whole day (8 hours)
- Prix: 30€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Vilagarcía de Arousa (Pontevedra)
- Durée: 8 Heures
- Date disponible du: 14/11/2014
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Informations complémentaires: Available all the year
- Catégorie de l´activité: Sports et aventure. Canoë-kayak. Sports nautiques
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: PIRAGÜILLA OCIO Y AVENTURA
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Photo: Cortegada Island
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
89€ par personne (TTC)
Dans le meilleur scénario, vous pouvez l'imaginer, au ... (+Lire la suite)
Villanueva de Córdoba