Quercus Route: 5 stages of self-guided hiking in Sierra Morena
Quercus Route is a self-guided itinerary divided into stages, across Sierra Morena (Cordoba province), following some sections of The Mozarab Way of Santiago, and other marked or unmarked paths in amazing natural landscapes. We provide the maps, tracks for GPS, and a description of the stages. We also book the accommodation including the dinner and breakfast in rural houses and hotels, and we can also transport the backpacks from the start to the finish point (optional). The participants only have to enjoy the experience, view the landscape, try the typical gastronomy and talk with the local inhabitants.
Quercus Route is a sport itinerary for adventurous people. You can discover the most wonderful landscapes and villages of the Sierra Morena mountain hills, like the Guadalmellato valley, Puntuales mountains, Obejo, Guadalbarbo valley, Villharta, El Vacar, Santiago Mozarabic way, Bejarano stream, Guadalquivir valley and large countryside areas.
The hiking modality consist of 90 km divided into 5 stages, with distances ranged from 15 to 21 km per day, which allow us to contemplate the landscape calmly, and visiting the most interesting places and the most wonderful villages. You will have enough time to take photos and enjoy the typical gastronomy in each stop.
- Prix: 320€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 5 Jours
- Date disponible du: 01/11/2014
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: The most advisable seasons to do this route are autumn, winter and spring, because in summer the temperature can reach 40ºC in the shade. In summer, you must start each step at sunrise and finish every day before midday.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Nature. Randonnée
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Rutas Sur
Informations fournies par le prestataire
"Sea of clouds" in Cordoba
Domestic pigs in a oak-savanna
Hiking in Sierra Morena
Spring in Sierra Morena
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
130€ par personne (TTC)
Vous avez l'âme d'un cowboy et souhaitez vivre une ... (+Lire la suite)