GUIDED TOUR OF ARTISAN WORKSHOPS IN THE ALPUJARRA
Alpujarran artisan crafts are extremely well regarded due to the painstaking efforts involved and the loving care the artisans put into their work. Aware that a valuable art is being kept alive in the hands and knowledge of these artisans, Hilacar textile workshop is committed to protecting and disseminating this cultural heritage, because there is nothing better, in order to get to know a landscape, than to familiarize oneself with its artisan culture, whose raw materials come from it, and whose products adapt to the people who populate it.
Guided tour of ceramic, textile, glass, metal and leather workshops in the villages of Pampaneira, Bubión, Capileira and Orgiva, where you will be able to witness the processes in full production.
A “jarapa” rug measuring 70 x 50cm.
A location map with all of the workshops and their addresses.
Transport for up to 4 people between each village (in the event of groups of more than 4, some would need to provide cars). Distances are short, with 15km covering all four villages, and the road is well maintained.
Meeting point Bubión
- Prix: 43€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Allemand
- Durée: 5 Heures
- Date disponible du: 03/11/2014
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2021
- Catégorie de l´activité: Shopping. Culture et traditions
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: HILACAR artesANA
Informations fournies par le prestataire