THE ST. JAMES WAY FROM SARRIA
Our spectacular tour starts in Sarria, Lugo where you will walk the last 100 kilometers (about 62 miles) on El Camino de Santiago. This is the minimum walk you need to do in order to obtain the Compostela (the official certificate given by the Church after completing the walk).
The tour lasts 7 days in which you will have the opportunity to try the local gastronomy and enjoy our unique and historical hotels. The hotels have been carefully selected in order to meet all your needs: comfortable, historical and beautifully situated.
Join us for this truly unique and unforgettable experience!
8 days 7 nights accommodation with full board in carefully selected en suite accommodation.
Private mini bus service & luggage transfer.
A qualified personal English-speaker guide.
Pilgrim information pack.
Maps, entry to museums, churches and other places of cultural interest.
A guided tour in Santiago de Compostela.
Movile phone service with a Spanish line.
Travel insurance during the tour.
Access to a photographic tour.
Train or buses to the meeting point.
Drinks that are not included in the meals.
Anything else not stated in the “Include in” tab.
- Prix: 2 200€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Durée: 7 Jours
- Date disponible du: 31/12/2015
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2020
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Culture et traditions. Chemin de Saint-Jacques. Nature. Écotourisme. Randonnée
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: VIAJES LEONTUR S.L.
Informations fournies par le prestataire
DISCOVER " EL CAMINO"