Emina Rueda: surrounded by white grapes and olive trees
This modern winery has a big surface area, a garden displaying white grape varieties from all over the world, and another garden with olive trees where visitors can learn about the different varieties of olive. The winery is a modern building with a glass facade and a translucent roof, which allows natural light to be used as much as possible. The olive oil mill Oliduero, located next to the winery, is also a tourist attraction for Medina del Campo and its area of influence, as it has an Interpretation Centre on the Olive Tree where the visitors can learn about the olive oil making processes.
A tour in which visitors will have the opportunity to discover the first ecological olive mill in Valladolid and to try the Oliduero extra-virgin olive oil. A perfect pairing with the white wines made in Bodega Emina Rueda where we will learn the wine making process.
- Prix: 20€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Medina del Campo (Valladolid)
- Durée: 2 Heures
- Date disponible du: 07/02/2019
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Informations complémentaires: Open from Monday to Saturday at 10:00am - 7:00pm. Sunday at 10:00am - 3:00pm Close on 25th December and 1st January. Check on the availability.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Gastronomie . Dégustations d'huile. Œnotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Informations fournies par le prestataire
White grapes varieties garden
Front of the Oliduero Oilmill
Front of Emina Rueda winery
Different views of Oliduero oil mill
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
99€ par personne (TTC)
Découvrez l'étendue du savoir-faire des vignerons du ... (+Lire la suite)
Vilafranca del Penedès