FRIDAY: Boarding in Cartagena
- Presentation, accommodation on board, briefing about the ship elements (toilets, lights, etc.), behavioral norms onboard, security… Stroll through the historic center and dinner at typical place.
- 8.00 Breakfast. Going out to sea to look for dolphins and whale. We will sail through the area where there are more chances of finding animals ... when we find them, (always applying ethical conduct), we will come to photograph, videotape and enjoy …
- Between 14:00 and 17:00 anchor in sheltered cove or bay. Too, we go to entry in different habours to know the place and to full fresh water
- Meal at 13:00 (sandwiches or elaborated food according sailing or at anchor)
- During the afternoon you can snorkel, kayak paddling, take a bath and relax.
- Also navigate with the dinghy to observe closely the coast, landing on beaches and coastal seabird watching.
- At night, dinner on board and fans of the stars awaits a starry sky. We will sleep at anchor or in a habour
8.00 Breakfast. Going out to sea to look for dolphins and whales. We will sail through the area where there are more chances of finding animals ... when we find them, (always applying ethical conduct), we will come to photograph, videotape and enjoy …
16.00. We entered Port: Cartagena
- Prix: 220€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
- Durée: 2 Jours
- Date disponible du: 08/03/2018
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2019
- Catégorie de l´activité: Nature. Écotourisme. Observer la flore et la faune
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Cetáceos & Navegación
Informations fournies par le prestataire