''Guided tour by an ecological banana plantation''
Ecofinca Platanológico is a land area of nearly one hectare, dedicated mostly to organic banana production and to the development of ecological agriculture-related projects.
We provide you our facilities to spend a few hours of relaxation and enjoyment, learning the local culture and tasting fruits favored by excellent weather, volcanic soil and a special attention and care on an island full of spectacular natural beauty.
Along this pleasant walk through the farm’s footpaths under the shade of the banana leaves. You will observe a vast variety of fruit trees such as papayas, mangoes, chirimoyas, chayote squash, passion fruit… as well as a diversity of medicinal and beautiful ornamental plants, perfuming your way.
During the walk our tour guides will explain organic banana cultivation helpfully and with interactive fun. You will also meet our livestock including sheep, hens, Pancho our donkey, and other animals that help fertilize the soil
Be intoxicated by the aromas of exotic fruits, herbs, and tropical flowers. All offered here for your enjoyment, for the joy of the senses.
Our farm is adapted and equipped for events and visits, with easy footpaths suitable for those challenged with mobility.
To culminate the visit to the plantation, you will taste some organic products from the farm. Platanológico means to understand banana cultivation in an ecological and sustainable way, therefor our projects are based on revealing, sharing and cultivating these values.
You will be guided to discover this abundance on your way through a subtropical botanical garden whose sustainable ecosystem centres around banana cultivation at the level of agricultural production. Here you can really smell, feel, know, discover, and taste for yourself.
''Come to an edible subtropical jungle and enjoy with all your senses''.
- Prix: 20€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Llanos de Aridane, Los (La Palma)
- Durée: 2 Heures, 30 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 12/03/2014
- Date disponible au: 30/11/2021
- Informations complémentaires: We open Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10.30 Only small groups
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Culture et traditions. Nature. Agrotourisme. Écotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: ECOFINCA PLATANOLÓGICO
Informations fournies par le prestataire
Exuberance of banana plantation.
Walk by Ecofinca Platanologico.
Tasting organic fruit.